Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fall 2012 College of Marin Hike Series Registration

Registration for both the Fall 1 (Sept. 4 - Oct. 16) and Fall 2 (Oct. 30 - Dec. 11) College of Marin hiking series officially opens on Monday, August 6th.

However, in case you missed Wendy's e-mail (quoted below), you may actually be able to sign up on Saturday, August 4th:

"I just found out COM is allowing people to register on Saturday.  That could put new people ahead of 'regulars' on the list.

"It may be you can register online that day, since they are "hoping" to have the computers working. Give it a try.

"If computer registration isn't working and they end up doing paper and pen registration it may be I can register for you - if you trust me with your credit card # !   : )  

"You can call me on my cell phone between 9:30 and noon if you want me to try to register you."

Wendy 


Here is the course information details:

Fall 1

7 Tuesdays, 9:45am–1:45pm
Sept. 4-Oct. 16
Fee $119
CRN# 85062 EC

Fall 2

7 Tuesdays, 9:45am–1:45pm
Oct. 30-Dec. 11
Fee $119
CRN# 85064 EC

No comments: